Sir MVIT works with continuous endeavor to achieve high standards of quality in technical education and integrated personality development of students so as to meet the continuing demands of the society. Sir MVIT offers an eco-friendly campus life. It is a safe and secure campus. Students will find the beautiful and peaceful campus as a great place to live. When they wish to do something technical or non-technical there are a lot of choices available to them. Students can pursue the passions they bring to the campus. There are many recreational facilities, hobby clubs, sports facilities and cultural facilities, co-curricular facilities and extracurricular facilities inside the campus.
MVIT Bangalore Reviews are based on the infrastructure, facilities, placements and the rankings of the college.
The insights of the facilities provided by the college include:
1. Sports: MVIT Bangalore offers some of the finest sports facilities in the campus, highlighting on both indoor and outdoor sports with a Cricket and Football field, Volleyball and Basket ball courts. The Indoor stadium has a Badminton court, Table Tennis and Carom for students to take a well-deserved break from academics.
2. Bank & ATM: Sir MVIT has Kotak Mahindra Bank branch in the premises for providing banking facilities to the Students and Staff members. ATM facility is also available in the Campus.
3. Browsing Centre: The campus has its own Internet Center with 80 terminals that provides browsing facilities to all students. The Center remains open till 9:00 PM in the evening on all working days. The college is connected to Airtel Broadband with 8 Mbps link.
4. Canteen: The Institute has a Canteen inside the campus in which both South Indian and North Indian dishes are available at reasonable rates. The canteen remains open on all working days.
5. Health Care: Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital located in the campus to provide dental care to the students and staff along with general care to the faculty & students of MVIT Bangalore. 24X7 facilities are available to transfer the hostel boarders and staff to nearby nursing homes and hospitals in case of emergency.
6. Hostel: There are four Men’s Hostels and two Ladies’ Hostels. One more Ladies’ Hostel block is under construction. These hostels accommodate around 640 boys and 300 girls. Day to day affairs of hostels is managed by Warden and resident Wardens.
7. Transport: The institute has a fleet of college buses to make travel easy for students from different parts of the city, with travel passes issued to interested students and faculty.
8. Library: Library and Information Centre is located in an independent spacious block with an area of 1700 sq.m. The library has about 64,897 volumes of books and 1237 bound volumes of periodicals. The centre subscribes to E – Journals through VTU Consortium.
9. Research and Development Cell: The institute encompasses 10 Research and Development Centers and Consultancy activities in most of the departments with provision for Ph.D.
10. Staff Quarters: The campus has staff quarters exclusively for Teaching & Non-Teaching staff from single bedroom accommodation to three bedroom accommodation. The facility of Indoor and Outdoor Games, Sports, Gymnasium is available for staff. Bare minimum traffic on the campus roads facilitates walking and jogging opportunity. Basic needs for residents are also available in the campus.
Several committees and cells formed by the administrative council of SMVIT are:
1. Placement Committee: MVIT Bangalore Placements are extensively good. The Placement cell organizes numerous training programs to ensure 100% placement of the outgoing batch in reputed companies with excellent paying package.
2. Anti-ragging Committee: Sir MVIT Bangalore has an anti-ragging committee with a set of experienced faculties which ensures the safety and security of the junior students.
3. Student Welfare Committee: The college also has a resourceful and well trained Student Welfare Committee which helps in counseling the students personally and resolves their academic and personal concerns.
4. Sports Committee: The sports committee of Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology helps students to unfurl their talents in the field of sports. Various intra and inter college tournaments are conducted throughout the academic session to instill the spirit of sports in the students.
5. Cultural Committee: The cultural committee of the college plans and organizes several cultural events and competitions like annual fest, heritage fest etc.
6. Grievance Redressal Committee: Grievance Monitoring and Redressal System (GMRS) is the feedback/ grievance management portal of Sir MVIT that facilitates stakeholders of the Institute to
Any stakeholder of the Institute such as a student, faculty, alumni, employer or a parent, can raise Feedback/ grievance about Sir MVIT Bangalore Courses and other facilities in the institute.
While the feedback helps in knowing the positives, the grievance helps in addressing the shortcomings or limitations of the Institute. Collectively, the feedback and the grievance monitoring helps in improving the quality of education, thereby addressing the needs of the stakeholders.
7. Alumni Association Committee: Alumni Association of SIR MVIT was founded in 1998. Alumni Association of Sir MVIT cultivates a close bond between alumni and the Institute by intimating them the activities and developments that take place in the institute.
For more information on MVIT Bangalore Admission, visit IESOnline.
To know more about the Admission Process in Visvesvaraya Institute Of Technology call us at +91-9743277777