NEET 2021 Exam
NEET exam date may change and the timing will remain the same. The duration of the test will be 3 hours. Candidates’ eligibility for NEET is provisional and only when they fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by MoH&FW/MCI/NMC/DCI/NTA/MCC/ MoA/AAACC/CCIM/BoGCCH /other admitting Institutions as applicable.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- To attain neet exam eligibility, the candidate should have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Courses
- Indian citizen/ Overseas Citizen intending to pursue UG medical course from foreign medical/dental institute also are required to qualify NEET
- Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission in Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges and are subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments, Institutions and the Government of India as the case may be.
- Foreign nationals should confirm their eligibility from the concerned Medical/Dental/ Ayurveda/ Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy College/State.
- The Upper Age Limit for NEET 2021 is 25 years and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
NEET Qualification Criteria
- Candidates who will be appearing for their 12th examination in 2021 are eligible for NEET, however, if they don’t qualify with the required percentage in the qualifying examination, they will not be eligible for admission to UG Medical Courses
- Candidates who are appearing or appeared the qualifying exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject with the required percentage are eligible to apply in NEET
- Candidates who have passed from Open School or private candidates are not eligible to appear for NEET
NEET 2021 Admit card Release date
NEET 2021 admit card release date which was scheduled on 27th March 2021 is now changed to 11th July, 15 days before the exam date. Admit cards will be issued online under the candidates’ login on the website mentioned above and to download it they need their respective application number and password.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Biology as an additional subject are also eligible
- The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology and also English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates who have qualified B.Sc with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/ Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (NCL) s, the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks
- In respect of PWD candidates, minimum marks in the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology)/ Biotechnology taken together shall be 45%.
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- For each correct answer, they will get the full marks
- And for each incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking of 1
- The question pattern will be Multiple choice question in subjects mentioned below
||Number of question
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)
Candidates can choose from 11 languages for their question paper while filling the application form
The exam will start exactly at the time mentioned on the admit card. For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date, the re-test shall not be considered. For this year's entrance exam students must look at the NEET 2021 syllabus as prescribed by MCI.
NEET 2020 Cut off Percentile for MBBS/BDS
NEET Cut off percentile||
NEET 2020cutoff scores|
NEET Mock Test
NEET mock test is available on the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. /
Select the exam and the paper you want to take the test on.
Before logging in with the username and password, do read the instructions and information in detail.
For further details on NEET Exam 2021 visit www.ntaneet.nic.in and contact IESOnline.