Admission in Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College
|Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Admission Highlights
||10+2 pass +Entrance exam score
||Physics, Chemistry & Biology + Sanskrit
||Right after the completion of NEET
|Minimum Marks (percentage)
The Karnataka Government conduct the state level medical counselling for ayurvedic and other major Medical courses. Applicants who want to get admissions in Ayurvedic course in Karnataka and have appeared for NEET are eligible to take part in this State Level Counselling. Counselling will be held right after the completion of NEET 2020.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates should pass 10+2 or any the equivalent examination from any recognized boards
- They should score atleast score 50% marks in aggregate with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- The candidate should pass PCB individually also.
- Preference will be given to candidates who knows Sanskrit
- They should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
- Score in NEET Entrance exams
What is the Selection Process for Prasanna College of Ayurveda Course?
- Selection will be based on merit. For academic qualification candidates need to score 50% marks taken Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination (12th)
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks is 40%
- For entrance exam, candidates must score 50% n Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- For SC, ST students it is 40%.
Documents Required for Counselling 2020:
- Date of birth certificate
- NEET 2020 Admit card Marks sheet and Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- At least 5 Recently captured Coloured Passport Size Photo
- Category certificate (if any)
- Matriculation (10th) certificate
- 12th or equivalent exam certificates
- Rank card
- Domicile certificate
For more Prasanna Ayurvedic Medical College Admission details on visit IESOnline.