RV Architecture Admission
RV College of Architecture Admission procedures is managed and controlled by the Admission Authority of the college. Every year the office receives thousands of application for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The final decision is completely up to the admission office. Admission rules and regulations keep changing according to the prevailing VTU rules.
Admission Procedure for B. Arch :
Candidates interested in taking B. Arch admission in RVCA should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Students who have passed 10+2 or 2nd PUC or higher secondary examinations with mathematics as one of the main subjects or have obtained 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central/ State government with at least 50% marks (45% for SCT/ST & OBC candidates) are eligible to apply for this course.
- Candidates also need to appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. They need to score 80 out of 200 for both general merit and category candidates.
The process of Admission in RV Architecture College for B. Arch can be completed through the following 3 ways:
- KCET: Applicants should be residents of Karnataka, attained 17 years of age and should have scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% for category students) on both NATA & the qualifying examination. Candidates seeking admission under this category will be processed through the CET Cell of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- COMED-K: Processed through the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka ( COMED- K), students meeting the educational criteria specified above need to register online by using the online application forms on the COMED-K website and should regularly check the announcements there.
- Management Quota: Applicants who have scored 70% and above in Mathematics & Science in 10th standard or, 65% and above in Mathematics & Physics in 11th standard or, 65% in Mathematics & Physics 12th standard as well as have passed the NATA exam or any similar aptitude test in architecture are eligible to apply with required documents to the Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust.
Admission Procedure for M. Arch :
Candidates interested in taking admission in RV College of Architecture Courses, postgraduate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates need to have a B. Arch degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SCT/ST & Category 1 candidates) in all the years of the course from any recognized university in India.
- Candidates need to appear in PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) conducted by KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority).
- Candidates should RV College of Architecture Cut off for GATE to be eligible for the course.
For more information on admission in RV College of Architecture Call + 91- 9743277777