Admission in St George College
St. George College, Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science (RGUHS). The St. George College, Bangalore Admissions offers UG, PG, and Nursing courses under its 6 departments such as Management, Life Science, Computer Science, Arts, Commerce, and Nursing.
- The St George College application form for each course is available on the college's official website. Candidates can fill out the form online or download it for offline submission.
- The candidates who want to get admission in any UG course should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates who are seeking admission to any PG course should have completed Graduation in the concerned discipline.
- Admission to the Nursing courses is offered based on candidates’ merit in the concerned qualifying examination with respect to the eligibility.
- For M.Sc inBiotechnology, candidates need to qualify 3-year degree in any Life Science subject with 50% marks
- For M.Sc in Microbiology,the minimum requirement is 50% in any 3year Life Science subject
- For MBA any graduates with minimum eligibility can apply
- BBA criteria are pass in 10+2 or any other equivalent examination
- To apply in BCA candidates are required to qualify 10+2 with 40% marks in any discipline
- For B.Sc in ( Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics) minimum qualification is 10+2 or any equivalent science subjects (PCB)
- For B.Sc ( Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology) candidates should pass 10+2 or any equivalent science subjects (PCB)
- To apply in B.Scin Nursing minimum requirement is 45% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent science subjects (PCB)
- For Post Certificate inB.Sc Nursing candidates should pass
- PU examination conducted by the pre-university board or any other board as equivalent thereto by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Should be registered under the State Nursing Council
- Shouldn’t be above 40 years of age
- For diploma in GNM candidates should qualify 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline (preferably science)with 45% marks
- To apply in D.Pharm candidates should qualify in any of the following exams with physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics
- 10+2/PUC/PDC/Higher Sec. Exam in Science
- Vocational course with physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics conducted by the government of Kerala
- B.Com criteria are pass in 10+2 or any equivalent
- To apply in BA (Journalism, English, Psychology) minimum requirement is to qualify 10+2 or any equivalent discipline