Universal Business School Courses
UBS mainly focuses on MBA degrees offered by the Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK), La Rochelle Business School (France) and Swiss School of Management (Italy). Some other major offered courses are BBA, BA, PGDM, MS and Doctoral degrees. Universal Business School Courses are designed in a way to provide students with international exposure.For those who are looking for an integrated BBA plus MBA course, UBS is the right choice.
Courses qualities define this college. The course is like a portal to other dimensions. The course helps students to develop their mental strength and be proficient in industry. As some of the students would have noticed that most of the academic syllabus does not align with industry standard. Her in this college student will not complain and see any such deviation. That itself is an amazing thing.
The proposed courses at UBS was as a result of strong industry consultations and this has improved the course quality at the college as per international standard. Foreign collaborations with institutions like Cardiff Met., La Rochelle B School and Swiss School of Management has improved the education quality. The improvement in quality is measured by the reviews, awards and excellent establishment in a very short time span. The exceptionally good and consistent Universal Business School Placements track record is another pillar that adds strength to the UBS label or brand. Really strong alumni coupled with regular consultations with specialists and a panel of 60 CEOs has gone a long way in strengthening the brand, reputation and influence of UBS.
Universal Business School provides multiple Management Post Graduate Diploma programs (PGDM).These PGDMs have a tie up with international universities like the Cardiff. Metropolitan University (UK) and INSEEC.The foreign faculties allow students to dive into an endless universe of possibility.
The courses offered by UBS, Mumbai are in close collaboration with international universities. The affordable Universal Business School Fees structure makes it easier for students to experience a global environment.
UBS Karjat Courses Offered
BA / BBA + MBA programs offered by UBS:
- BBA – Cardiff Met., UK: The UBS - Cardiff Met. BBA is recognised globally as it is certified by the British Council. The duration of the course is for 3 years with a choice of 2+1 years breakup, the last year being in the UK.
- BBA + MBA – Cardiff Met., UK: The integrated BBA + MBA course is an excellent integrated course certified by the British Council. The value of the degrees from UBS Mumbai is the same as that from any leading British University. Total duration is 4 years with a breakup of 3 years BBA + 1 year MBA
- BBA + MBA – La Rochelle Business School, France: Another integrated BBA + MBA course is provided by the prestigious La Rochelle Business School, France. This course has a total duration of 5 years with a breakup of 2 years in India, 2 years in France and the last year in either France, USA or Canada.
- BA (Hons) in Liberal Arts/Economics/Sports/Design Business Analytics: Students get to select from a list of 15 courses like Economics, Data Analysts, Product Designers and Human Resource Managers to name a few. Each course has a duration of 3 years with a breakup of 2+1.
AICTE Approved PGDM Programs offered at UBS:
- PGDM (General): The PGDM courses are AICTE approved and has a duration of 24 months. Unlike other PGDMs students do not require any previous work experience. The course has been designed by 60 of the finest CEOs and 30 leading industry professionals.
- PGDM (Foreign Collaboration – Cardiff Met., UK): Certified by the British Council and the PGDM has a duration of 15 months which includes a 3 month internship. Work experience is an added advantage while taking the course. 80% of the course is practically oriented.
- PGDM (Business Mgmt.) + GMP (UK): The course is certified by the British Council and is a dual specialisation course that has a duration of 24 months with 2 internships. The course requires no previous work experience and 80% of the work is practically oriented.
- PGDM (International Mgmt.) + GMP (France / USA / Bulgaria): AICTE approved course with a duration of 24 months. This includes 2 internships. A dual specialisation with GMP from European Universities. The course allows for a 1 year study in Paris. This program requires no previous work experience.
UBS Executive MBA Programs:
- MBA Degree – Cardiff Met., UK: A highly flexible program for experienced candidates (preferred). A 12 months program with 2 internships. 80% practical learning with the option to study at IIM Indore and the UK. Highly convenient for working professionals.
- MBA Degree – Swiss School of Management, Italy: The program gives an opportunity for students to graduate with a European degree from the INSEEC Business School in Paris. 80% of the course is practically oriented.
- PGDM – AIMA: The program is highly flexible with classes only on Sundays. The duration of the course is for 24 months with the opportunity to graduate with a certification from AIMA.
- Global Blended MBA: The blended MBA program is highly flexible and suitable for working professionals. The courses will be delivered online as well as through class rooms (Sundays). The certification is from Cardiff Met. University and hence recognised.
Global Programs at UBS:
- MS in Business Analytics (University of Dallas, USA): The initial credits of the course can be completed in India and then the MS BA in the USA. The course is a perfect fit for those with analytical aptitude and would like to develop quantitative skills. Course duration can be 2 years with a chance to do an internal internship.
- UBS Pro Learn Certification: This is a Mexican Post Graduation degree in Global Management and Data Science with 60% of the course being offered in Spanish and the rest in English. This is a 1 year course with an additional 3 months optional internship in Asia.
- MBA in Global Management (Delivered in Spanish): This is a full time course offered in Spanish (60%) offered at UBS which can lead to a Mexican Post Graduation degree in Global Management and Data Science. This is a full time course with a duration of 1 year.
- Global MBA (2 Continents 3 Business Schools): Over the duration of this course the student will have exposure in 2 Continents and 3 Business Schools. The course will have specialisations and sub specialisations and the program will be delivered by Ex-CEOs.
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA): This is a degree from a Mexican University. 80% of research will be focused on the professional domain. Students can have a choice of language for the program between English and Spanish. The duration of the course is 3 years.
For more information visit Universal Business School Admissions