Images-loading
Admissions in PESIT

Admissions in PESIT

PES Engineering College

People Education society university (PESU) established in the year 1972 and focuses on four main corners which includes Engineering, Life Sciences, Management and Education. With time the institution has gained experience and provides excellent education services to close to about 18,000 students which are spread in four different campuses.

The college was renamed as People Education Society in Technology in the year 2013. It provides programs and courses Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree for their students. For the convenience of the students college has its own Admission Information Centre – it acts like a help desk which operates in college working hours to provide valuable information about the college to address to the grievances, if any of the students during the process of enrolment.

Below mentioned are few of the steps to be followed during the process of admission:

• Students must have completed PUC from a recognised university or an equivalent examination.
• Student needs to decide the course that they wish to opt for higher education
• Based on the course chosen students are expected to write an online test PESSAT but for which candidates are expected to register.

1. M.Tech Courses – students are expected to write GATE and PGCET Scores along with PESSAT.
2. MBA – Students are expected to write CAT,MAT,CMAT,PGCET,GRE AND GMAT along with PESSAT
3. South Campus is affiliated to VTU so the students are not expected to write PESSAT tests but only CET and COMED – K tests

Selection for M.tech Courses- 40% seats is reserved for PGCET scores and for remaining 60% seats first choice is given to the grades scored at PESSAT Test; Second preference is given to the grades scores at PGCET test scores and lastly to the grades scored at the national level entrance examination.

Selection for BE under graduate courses – 40% of seats is reserved for CET scores and remaining 60% seats the 1st and third preference is similar to M.tech course however the second choice is given to the grades scored in COMED – K test scores , (fee structure is as per PES University Guidelines)

• After completing the tests candidates are expected to attend face to face interview – where their attitude, skill set and over all personality traits which is beyond academics are considered.
• Post the completion of the above rounds candidate get a confirmation about their application status both online and offline.
• Every student is gifted with a unique talent, however due to the limitations selected Candidates are eligible to join the College and we suggest other good colleges to them.

Students have excellent placement opportunities in top most companies like Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, HCL, TCS, and VOLVO to name a few.

Related Tags


PES University Bangalore, PES University, PES College Of Engineering Bangalore, PES Engineering College, PESIT Fee Structure, PESIT Placements, PESIT Entrance Exam, PESIT Bangalore Entrance Exam, Direct Admission in PESIT College of Engineering, PESIT South Campus, PESIT Bangalore, PESIT University, PESIT South Campus Placements, PESIT Bangalore Placements, Admission in PESIT College of Engineering, PESIT, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure, Admission in PESIT, PESIT Bangalore


Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in PES University. There is no process for direct admission in PES University. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in PES University all other admissions in PES University takes place through PES University selection process only.