BBA LLB College Admission Process
The BBA LLB Admission is getting much popularity among the students who have cleared their 10+2 examinations. The course has been recently introduced in the Bachelor's curriculum, yet a very huge mass of applicant opt for this integrated program each year.
- The students can pick this course as their regular course since there is no correspondence for so. Several management and law colleges around India provide the regular course for BBA LLB.
- Some of the colleges have the direct admission policy along with the regular admissions for this integrated program.
- The process of admission consists of several factors including the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and the document verification.
- While different colleges vary in their eligibility criteria standards, their selection remains almost similar.
- The admission processes are quite transparent and not very hectic.
- The students can approach the concerned admission staff for any issue in the admission procedures.
- The colleges around are equipped with an admission cell to carry out all the process without any biasing.
- Several colleges in India conduct their own test for the admissions in BBA LLB Course.
Some of the popular BBA LLB Entrance Exams:
- Common-Law Admission Test [CLAT]
- All India Law Entrance Test [AIET]
- Law School Admission Test [LSAT]
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test [SLAT]
- Christ University Entrance Test [CUET]
|Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
||18 Dec 2022
|Law School Admission Test (LSAT)’
||January 22, 2023
||To be announced
||1st till 10th February 2023
||May 21 to May 31, 2023
The students can enroll themselves for the BBA LLB Course in India through the above mentioned entrance exams. The admission process needs to be strictly followed by the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA LLB:
- The appearing candidates who have cleared their Higher Secondary/ Pre-University/ 10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council in any of the disciplines are considered eligible for the program of BBA LLB.
- The 12th passed students are eligible irrespective of their stream provided they have secured a minimum of 45% in their exams.
- The SC/ ST candidates are eligible with a minimum of 40% in their 10+2 exams.
Application Form: The appearing candidates can access the application form once the notification for admission is released. Several management colleges would start the process in the month of May and June. The students can find the application form at the college website and the exam conducting body for exams like CLAT.
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- Domicile Certificate (Non-Karnataka)
- Migration Certificate (Overseas Candidates)
- Identity Proof
Selection Process: The BBA LLB Colleges in India adopt a very transparent selection procedure. The colleges are guided by the affiliating universities for student selection. Their cumulative performance is considered for picking out the most eligible candidates.