KCET 2023 Application Form
Before applying online, carry the needed like - Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Net Banking Details, Aadhaar Card Details, Educational Details, Scanned Images of Passport-Sized Photograph and Signature. Candidates can apply online for the KCET exams by following up below motioned steps -
- Visits the official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the required details.
- Choose your course appropriately.
- Submit the application form along with required enclosures and documents.
- Pay the amount online and complete your registration.
For the current year 2023, KCET dates has not been released yet. The tentative exam date is on 3rd week of June 2023.
Stages Involved in KCET 2023
- Filling up and submitting KCET 2022 Application Form.
- Issue of KCET 2023 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- Appearing for the KCET 2023 exams.
- Release of KCET answer key.
- Declaration of KCET 2023 results.
- Beginning of counseling process for KCET 2023.
- Submission of counseling fee for KCET.
- Commencement of admission procedure for KCET 2023.
KCET 2023 Admit Card
KCET admit card is available on the last week of May 2023. The entrance exam is scheduled on 3rd week of June 2023.
KCET 2023 Admit Card Details
The candidates are expected to cross verify and look carefully for the details specified in the Admit Card. It consist of important details of upcoming tests including -
- Candidate's Name
- CET Number
- Examination Date
- Address of Candidate
- Subject Name with Exam Timing
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Candidate's Photograph & Signature
- Space for Invigilator's Signature
It is advisable to match all the above particulars from your original ones to avoid any discrepancy in the exams and counseling procedure. The details should match with those filled in the application form while registering.
Problems with KCET 2023 Admit Card
The most preliminary thing that a candidate should do is to check the exam hall ticket thoroughly for all the particulars mentioned in correct format. If there is any ambiguity, the candidates can reach out the channels mentioned below -
- Contact Number: 080-23460460
- Email ID: email@example.com
For detailed information about KCET 2022 Application Form visit kea.kar.nic.in and contact IESOnline.