KCET 2021 Application Form
Before applying online, carry the needed like - Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Net Banking Details, Aadhaar Card Details, Educational Details, Scanned Images of Passport-Sized Photograph and Signature. Candidates can apply online for the KCET exams by following up below motioned steps -
- Visits the official website- cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/cet2021.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the required details.
- Choose your course appropriately.
- Submit the application form along with required enclosures and documents.
- Pay the amount online and complete your registration.
For the current year, information bulletin was available on Feb 2021 stating the release date of KCET application form. Initially the last date to submit the form was March 2021 along with the payment of application fee till March 2021.
Stages Involved in KCET 2021
- Filling up and submitting KCET 2021 Application Form.
- Issue of KCET 2021 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- Appearing for the KCET 2021 exams.
- Release of KCET answer key.
- Declaration of KCET 2021 results.
- Beginning of counseling process for KCET 2021.
- Submission of counseling fee for KCET.
- Commencement of admission procedure for KCET 2021.
KCET 2021 Admit Card
The appearing candidates can get their KCET admit card online released by KEA on the website - cetonline.Karnataka.gov.in.
The admit card can be accessed by the students by just entering their Date of Birth and the application number. The candidates are adhered to carry the printed copy of KCET Hall Ticket along with a valid ID Proof on the day of examination. Candidates can only use Blue or Black colored pen. The admit card is provided online only and not sent by post to individual candidates. KCET 2021 Date for release of admit card is yet to be notified. However, the entrance exam is notified in the end of July, the expectation is that admit cards will be provided by the KEA to the candidates in the mid of July month. The past records also tells that the admit cards are generated 15 to 20 days prior to the exams.
KCET 2021 Admit Card Details
The candidates are expected to cross verify and look carefully for the details specified in the Admit Card. It consist of important details of upcoming tests including -
- Candidate's Name
- CET Number
- Examination Date
- Address of Candidate
- Subject Name with Exam Timing
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Candidate's Photograph & Signature
- Space for Invigilator's Signature
It is advisable to match all the above particulars from your original ones to avoid any discrepancy in the exams and counseling procedure. The details should match with those filled in the application form while registering.
Problems with KCET 2021 Admit Card
The most preliminary thing that a candidate should do is to check the exam hall ticket thoroughly for all the particulars mentioned in correct format. If there is any ambiguity, the candidates can reach out the channels mentioned below -
- Contact Number: 080-23460460
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information about KCET 2021 Application Form visit kea.kar.nic.in and contact IESOnline.