KCET 2020 Application Form
Before applying online, carry the needed like - Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Net Banking Details, Aadhaar Card Details, Educational Details, Scanned Images of Passport-Sized Photograph and Signature. Candidates can apply online for the KCET exams by following up below motioned steps -
- Visits the official website- cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/cet2020.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the required details.
- Choose your course appropriately.
- Submit the application form along with required enclosures and documents.
- Pay the amount online and complete your registration.
For the current year, information bulletin was available on Feb 5, 2020 stating the release date of KCET application form. Initially the last date to submit the form was March 2, 2020 along with the payment of application fee till March 6, 2020. After the pandemic stroke, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) reopened the website to file application form from May 8, 2020 till May 18, 2020 along with the same deadline to pay application fee. KCET 2020 Application Form Last Date for correction in application form and change in exam centre was provisioned to the candidates from May 20, 2020 to May 31, 2020.
Stages Involved in KCET 2020
- Filling up and submitting KCET 2020 Application Form.
- Issue of KCET 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- Appearing for the KCET 2020 exams.
- Release of KCET answer key.
- Declaration of KCET 2020 results.
- Beginning of counseling process for KCET 2020.
- Submission of counseling fee for KCET.
- Commencement of admission procedure for KCET 2020.
Kcet 2020 Admit Card
The appearing candidates can get their KCET admit card online released by KEA on the website - cetonline.Karnataka.gov.in.
The admit card can be accessed by the students by just entering their Date of Birth and the application number. The candidates are adhered to carry the printed copy of KCET Hall Ticket along with a valid ID Proof on the day of examination. Candidates can only use Blue or Black colored pen. The admit card is provided online only and not sent by post to individual candidates. KCET 2020 Date for release of admit card is yet to be notified. However, the entrance exam is notified in the end of July, the expectation is that admit cards will be provided by the KEA to the candidates in the mid of July month. The past records also tells that the admit cards are generated 15 to 20 days prior to the exams.
KCET 2020 Admit Card Details
The candidates are expected to cross verify and look carefully for the details specified in the Admit Card. It consist of important details of upcoming tests including -
- Candidate's Name
- CET Number
- Examination Date
- Address of Candidate
- Subject Name with Exam Timing
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Candidate's Photograph & Signature
- Space for Invigilator's Signature
It is advisable to match all the above particulars from your original ones to avoid any discrepancy in the exams and counseling procedure. The details should match with those filled in the application form while registering.
Problems with KCET 2020 Admit Card
The most preliminary thing that a candidate should do is to check the exam hall ticket thoroughly for all the particulars mentioned in correct format. If there is any ambiguity, the candidates can reach out the channels mentioned below -
- Contact Number: 080-23460460
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information about KCET 2020 Application Form visit kea.kar.nic.in and contact IESOnline.