KCET Exam 2023
KCET Exam Schedule 2023:
The Karnataka Examination Authority has not yet released the dates of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2023. The appearing candidates can check for the KCET 2022 schedule.
KCET Courses Eligibility
Medical & Dental
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 exams from a recognized board.
- The subjects of study should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology& Mathematics as optional with English as compulsory subject.
- The candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB.
- The reserved categories are offered a relaxation of 5% marks in their aggregate.
- Candidates must produce a valid score in NEET-UG.
Homeopathy & Medicine
- Candidates should have qualifiedHigher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 exams from a recognized board with physics, chemistry & biology with English as one language.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category must secure at least 40% marks in board exams.
- A rank list is separately published for ISM&H in Yoga, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy& Unani on the basis of candidates' performance in CET and board exams.
(Agriculture/ Sericulture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agri Bio Tech/ Agri Marketing & Co-Op/ Home Science/ Fisheries)
- The candidates should have qualified Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 exams from a recognized board of state or center for the registration of KCET Online Application.
- The subject of study should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subject.
- The rank list is prepared commonly based on the performance in qualifying exams and entrance test.
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Applicants should have qualified Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 exams from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as optional subject with English compulsorily.
- A separate rank list is carried out on the basis of candidates' performance in Entrance Exam and the total aggregate in qualifying exams.
- The applicants should have qualified their Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 exams with either Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in board exams and the reserved categories are required to obtain 40% marks.
- Candidates with a diploma in Pharmacy must have secured a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university of India and the reserved categories are required to obatin 40% marks.
- A separate rank list is made out on the basis of applicants' performance in either of the combinations (PCB/ PCM) and the entrance exam.
- The applicants should have qualified their Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 or any other equivalent exams with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Electronics/ Biology/ Computer Science and English compulsorily as subject of study from a recognized board of state or center to be eligible at Kar CET.
- The general category students should have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate while the reserved categories are required with 40% marks in aggregate.
- In case, the marks in chemistry is lesser for an individual to reach the minimum aggregate, then the marks in other optional subjects will be considered instead
- Candidates should have qualified Higher Secondary/ PUC/ 10+2 exams with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board of country.
- Candidates are supposed to produce a valid score in NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) with at least 40% marks.
Instruction for KCET 2023 Exam Day:
The candidates have to follow all the instructions on the day of examination. In all the papers of KCET Entrance Exam, students are allotted the first 10 Minutes to fill up the particulars in OMR sheet. These particulars are quite crucial, so it needs to be filled up properly without any mistake. Candidates are required to fill - Name, CET No, Version Code and the Serial No of Question Booklet.
The next 70 minutes are provided to answer the exams question. There are 60 rows in total corresponding to each 60 questions and each row consists of four circles out of which one needs to be shaded for the correct answer of your choice. It is advised to not make any stray marks in the OMR sheet and also erasing any answer is prohibited. The candidates are also provided one carbon paper beneath their OMR sheet to carry a copy of answers for reference.
Items to be Carried for KEA CET:
The following particulars are mandatorily required to be carried by every individual while arriving at the examination center -
- One Hard Copy of KCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2022
- Blue or Black Ball point pen
- An original Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ College ID/ 2nd PUC/ Driving License/ 12th Exams Admission Ticket)
CET Karnataka Answer Key:
The answer key for KCET is released by Karnataka Examination Authority at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. It is released for the candidates to calculate their score that can be downloaded in PDF format. KEA also provides its candidates with the opportunity to challenge the provisional answer key, if any discrepancies exist.
All the issues related to answer key can be forwarded to KEA by mail (Keauthorityfirstname.lastname@example.org) or via speed post. All the objections are required to be submitted with proper justifications. The authority has an expert committee to review any objection before preparing the final draft for answer key. For any other issues students should look for kea.kar.nic.in instead of searching for cet kea karnic.
KCET Exam Centers:
Students are assigned their exam centers via admit card itself and the change in exam center is not permitted once it has been assigned by the Karnataka Examination Authority. The exam centers are assigned randomly based on a computational system from the choices made by the applicants from all the 54 exam centers in Karnataka. The centers are also assigned based on the place from where the candidate belongs to or has completed his 10+2. Those candidates applying for the Kannada Language Test will get exam center situated in Bangalore only. Candidates must reach the center one hour before the prescribed time. The list of exam centers are listed below -
For detailed information about KCET Exam visit kea.kar.nic.in and contact IESOnline.