Manipal Institute of Technology Courses
Manipal Institute of technology courses have several specialized Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The courses install creativity and industry working attitude in the students. Students learn as well as enjoy their way to their career. The infrastructure and facilities are one of a kind. The faculties are well known and have impressive educational background. The college alumni are well known for their contributions in society. Such as Mr. Satya Nadella, Mr.Rajeev Suri, Mr. Arun Shenoy and so on. These famous alumni from Manipal institute motivates the students to work and deliver their targets and achieve their dreams.
The college provides 18 Undergraduate courses, 28 postgraduate courses.
This section will illustrate some of the offered courses for your reference -
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering - Students have the opportunity to understand practical and theoretical concepts of an aircraft. They are encouraged to develop problem solving skills. The course includes craft designs, computer simulations, group discussion, and industrial seminars. The students are placed in TCS, Atkins Aerospace, Honeywell, Accenture.
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering - The students will get to learn about various engines, fuels, automobile safety, industrial training, training and projects. Some of the hiring companies are like Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Daimler India Ltd, Honda 2 Wheelers, TCS.
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering - The biomedical lab has one of the best laboratories. The student gets to experiment on tissues, signal and image processing, working on MATLAB, Microcontrollers and embedded Systems.
- B.Tech Biotechnology - The course installs the life science and engineering knowledge in the students. The program is continuously updated. The classroom has the latest facilities. The students are made to work on projects and industrial training.
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering - The laboratory has sophisticated equipment. The software labs are installed with ASPEN, ANSYS, COMSOL. A abroad course in the USA, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Denmark, Poland.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering - This course is made to build a better and long lasting social infrastructure. The course deals with planning and designing buildings, water supply and sanitation systems.
- B.Tech Computer and Communication Engineering - This course installs problem solving skills, brainstorming skills in the students. Students have the full exposure to learn the latest technologies. Students are placed in Google, Microsoft, Deloitte, Honeywell, Oracle and so on.
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering - The laboratories are well equipped and has the latest software. The course has invited some well-known guest lecturers. The course includes co-curricular activities. The programs give students ideas about software development, Applicable design. Students opt for careers in telecommunications, graphic designing, data mining.
- B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering- The course is a fusion of electronic studies with computer science courses. The course also includes energy management strategies. Some of the visiting recruiters are GE, TCS, Wipro, JSW Steel, L&T, HCL, IBM, Phillips.
- B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering - Frequent seminars, various knowledge building and fun loving clubs, Workshops and conferences. The college has excellent facilities.
- B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering - The course includes physics, mathematics, electronics, instrumentation, control and automation. Some of the recruiters are L&T, ABB, Mahindra, Mercedes, Forbes Marshall.
- B.Tech in Industrial & Production Engineering - The faculty are knowledgeable, library and the laboratory has excellent facilities, syllabus is as per industry standards, introductions of mini projects, various scholarships. Some of the recruiting companies are BCH, BEL, IBM, Indian Army, Vedanta, Titan, Wipro, Zuari Cement.
- B.Tech in Information Technology - The course is up to industry standards. The course deals with software development life cycle, database system, knowledge with technical skills. Some of the recruiting companies are Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Honeywell.
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering - The course has excellent faculty and laboratory facilities. The course is updated with the latest trends. Some of the visiting companies are WIPRO, Deloitte, Titan, Vedanta etc.
- B.Tech in Media Technology - The department has color science labs, media labs, PG Quality testing lab.
Every year Manipal Institute of Technology Placements includes well known recruiters like -
Manipal Institute of Technology Placements|
||Mahindra & Mahindra
Some of the postgraduate courses are -
- M.Tech Tribology and Maintenance - The course deals with mechanical & manufacturing engineering with a challenging syllabus. Students can take careers in engineering industries, automotive, aerospace and oil and gas.
- M.Tech Thermal Science and Energy System - The laboratory is well equipped with the latest machines. Regular workshops, mini projects.
- Master of Computer Application - The course has 4 semesters. The labs are equipped with 80 PCs with the latest configurations. AC Classrooms.
- M.Tech Aerospace Engineering - The course includes aerospace modelling, control system design, flight mechanics, space and dynamic trajectory labs.
- M.Tech Automobile Engineering - The course deals with engine development, materials, and automobile safety.
- M.Tech Avionics - The course is newly introduced. It has 4 semesters and mostly includes Aeronautical & Automobile Engineering practices.
- M.Tech in Computer Networking and Engineering - The course installs professional expertise in implementation areas.
- M.Tech in Engineering Management - The course is a blend of advanced engineering concepts with management theories.
- M.Tech in Microelectronics - The course includes physical electronics, DSP and its applications, VLSI technology, design lab.
- M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering - The course includes tissue engineering, MATLAB practices, industrial training, projects.
- M.Tech in Control Systems - The curriculum includes Navigation control, adaptive control, advanced control system, System identification, system modelling.
- M.Tech in Digital Electronics & Communication Engineering - The course focuses on the area of analog circuits, digital systems, microprocessors, computer programming, MATLAB, Microwaves.
- M.Tech in Energy system and management - The curriculum deals with developing and sustaining energy.
- M.Tech in Environmental Engineering - The courses include seminars, industrial training, well known guest lecturer invitations.
- M.Tech in Industrial Automation & Robotics - The course was introduced in 2015. The program deals with Robotics, Hydraulics, PLCs, sensors, microcontrollers.
- M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology - The students can opt for research-based fields.
- M.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering & Technology - Well equipped lab, Computing software, students can opt for manufacturing industry or PhD.
- M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives - wide range of electives for better subject understanding.
- M.Tech in Print & Media Technology - The color science lab, print lab, flexographic, screen printing and gravure labs are equipped with the latest technologies.
- M.Tech Software Engineering - The course produces high quality engineers, Training and certifications including CISCO, Microsoft, IBM.
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering - Students will have exposure to STAAD Pro, ETABS, BIM.
- M.Tech in Thermal Sciences and Energy Systems - Well equipped labs, regular industrial visits with workshops.
For more detailed information regarding Manipal Institute of Technology Bangalore Admission contact IESOnline.