Mount Carmel College Reviews given by its students, parents, faculties and alumni. MCC provides a life-oriented education that empowers the students through a humanitarian process for transformation and development at different levels of life. The courses and faculties of the college are updated to meet the need of today’s industries. Industrial visits are also a part of the course curriculum.
The infrastructure amenities provided in the college campus are as follows:
1. Library: The library is equipped with academically finer e-resources ensuring that the students are uncovered to the greatest journals and resources of their field of interest. MCC subscribes to e-resources such as EBSCO, J-Gate, and Indiastat databases. Through the Institutional Membership, more than 6000+ e-journals and 31,35,000+ e-books can be accessed under the scheme entitled "National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (N-LIST)" of INFLIBNET Centre, Ahmedabad.
2. Auditoriums: MCC’s three auditoriums set as iconic edifices with huge seating facility and technologically sophisticated sound systems well-known for their aural superiority. These auditoriums present the students with a podium to discover their flairs.
3. Cafeteria: Apart from crafting a nourishing atmosphere for academic excellence stimulated by food for thought, MCC Bangalore ensures the students are well-nourished and treated with a balanced diet. So, the college provides a display of eateries stretched across the college grounds.
4. Sports facilities:The college provides excellent sports facilities to nurture the talents of its students. MCC takes pride in its wide range of facilities such as the Billiards Table, Aerobics Centre, Basketball and Football Court, etc. In addition to this, it also encourages the students to master outdoor sports at a well-equipped stadium which is located in the vicinity of the college.
5. Laboratories: The college has well resourced state of the art laboratories to ensure practical experience of theoretical concepts to all the students.The laboratories are well equipped with all safety measures.
6. Hostel: Mount Carmel Bangalore provides a classy, airy and well ventilated hostel facility. The hostel boarders are provided with the entire hostel boarders with all basic requirements to enjoy a homely ambience.
7. Chapel: The Chapel sets witness to the College’s culture.In the spirit of absorbing an ethical culture and diffusing the trust of love, peace, and harmony, the Chapel symbolizes ethos and heartens students to work towards a better future.
Apart from the aforesaid facilities, students are also free to make use of associations and clubs formed in the college. A few remarkable clubs and associations of the college are:
1. Communication club: This club arranges the activities like communication exhibition, film screenings, radio clubs etc. Students are made to involve in the club activities and enhance their communication skills.
2. Humanities association: This association organizes several social welfare programs and community outreach activities to sensitize students towards their social responsibility and welfare of mankind.
3. Literary association: The literary club of MCC takes care of all the literary events like debates, group discussions, seminars, conferences, guest lectures, films and documentaries etc.
4. Cultural Association: The cultural association is a mixture of various clubs for music, dance, fine arts, photography and many other cultural activities of the college. The association explores the cultural talents of the students and organizes many cultural events, competitions and fests.
5. Photography Association: The objectives of photography association are:
6. NSS, NCC, Scouts and Guides: This club monitors the positive involvement of students in the NSS, NCC, Scouts and Guides activities. It also preplans the camps and day outs with certification courses.
7. Language Clubs: Mount Carmel College Courses give equal importance to languages. A number of linguistic activities and events are conducted by the language clubs throughout the academic session.
8. Anti ragging Cell: The college has a well formed Anti ragging and student counseling cell. The cell has experienced faculties who help the students to find solution for their personal and academic problems.
9. Grievance Readdressal Cell: The students and parents are free to share their feedbacks and convey their grievances through this cell. The management believes that this cell helps in smooth and efficient functioning of the institute.
The college has fabulous alumni across the globe. The alumni association supports the management and faculty in all the activities of the college. The alumni association also plans annual alumni meets and day outs.
Mount Carmel College Notable Alumni are Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, Anushka Shetty, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Aparna Popat, Nitya Menon, and many more influential personalities. The involvement of alumni in supporting and contributing voluntarily to the institution is significant for maintaining and expanding an institution’s development. Alumni are a credible role model and can be easily welcomed by students.
For more information on Mount Carmel College Admission
Yes. Mount Carmel collage is for woman only.
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore is a women's college in Vasanth Nagar of Bangalore, Karnataka, India that was established on 7 July 1948. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The college is 'A+' accredited by NAAC and was awarded Five Stars by NAAC.
This ID will enable the candidate to apply, check their status in regards to their Application form.
The first cutoff of Mount Carmel College Bangalore is due to be released in the second week of June 2021.
The application states that you may enter class XI marks which is conducted by your school/college and use your school roll number for ‘previous exam registration number’
My University/Board provides only grades/CGPA
All grades/CGPA must be converted into an equivalent score out of 100 without the use of decimals. The CBSE grade pint has to be converted into percentage by using the approved CBSE grade conversion formula.
To know more about the Admission Process in Mount Carmel College call us at +91-9620237755