SNAP Counselling 2021
Stages of SNAP Counselling:
- There are different stages of counselling and candidates have to undergo each counselling process for the final enrollment in the MBA courses
- The first stage is the registration process. Here the selected students have to register themselves to participate in this process. They will also have to pay the registration fee
- In the second stage they have to fill their programme of their interest. After filling their choice they will have to lock it.
- In the last stage, seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of their rank in the merit list, their preferences for the courses and the availability of seats at that rank. Once the seat allotment is done, the students will have to undergo document verification round.
Selection Procedure for SNAP Colleges:
- For selection in any of the affiliated colleges, candidates have to go through 3 steps selection process.
- First is to qualify the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- Second is the Group Discussion Round. To qualify this round candidates should have knowledge on the latest topics ion current affairs, have excellent communication skills.
- Third is the PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Written Ability Test
- At the end of these rounds, the merit list will be released based on the entrance exam, group exercise, personal interaction, and WAT
The counselling date will be released by the management SIU. After the GD, PI and WAT all the colleges will publish the final merit list.
Documents required for SNAP Counselling 2021:
- SNAP Admit Card 2021
- SNAP Score Card 2021
- 10th/12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Degree Mark sheet of all semesters
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Candidate’s Domicile
Merit list will be released depending on the following criteria. Weightage of the Final Merit List:
|SNAP score out of 150 scaled down to
Students who are not present in any of the rounds will not be selected for admission. For all the selection process candidates can check the respective institution for the dates.
SNAP Results will be released online. Candidates can check their results in the official website on snaptest.org. They will need their ID and password to login. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of score of entrance test, Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test.
How to check the results?
- First visit the website and click on the result link. Use the direct link that will be given on this page to check the result.
- A login window will appear on the screen. Put the ID and Password to proceed for the next step
- The marksheet will be open on the screen. Download it make a printout for future use.
SNAP Result Date is 22nd January 2022 (Saturday).