Christ University Admission 2020
Students all over India apply for Christ University Admission. Application for various UG, PG and doctoral programme are available now. The admission process is different for numerous courses. Some courses required entrance exam whereas admission to some courses are done through merit basis, skill assessment and personal interview except for programmes like BHM, BCom Professional, BA in Media Studies, Communication and Media, Economics,BBA, BCom International Finance, Political Science, Sociology, History, English, Psychology, Journalism, BCom (H),MSc in Mathematics.
Christ University Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for BA, MA Courses:
- Candidates need to qualify 10+2 or any equivalent from a recognised board of education
- Christ College Bangalore Admission for BA is based on the academic performance in matriculations + XII which should be 50% or more
- For MA programme applicants need to pass UG degree with 50% or more
- For MCA candidates need to have UG degree with mathematics as one of the main subjects
- For B.Ed., graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or 55% marks in Engineering Degree are required
Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Students need to obtain a composite score of 500 or above in CAT/GMAT or 295 or above in GRE
- Interested candidates need to score 60% or above in CMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA
- Candidates applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA (FHWS, Germany) need to submit work-related documents (Joining letter or experience letter with latest salary slip)
- They need to obtain 50% or above in UG
- Students applying for final degree exams of March-May 2020 can also apply
- Candidates who scored 50% or above marks in graduation and working in Bangalore with a minimum of 2 years of experience can apply for Executive Course.
Eligibility Criteria B Tech and M Tech:
- For B. Tech, candidates who passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry can apply
- Candidates need to score 50% or above in the previous examinations
- For MTech, candidates who passed B. Tech or BE from any recognised University can apply
Eligibility Criteria for LL.M and PG Diploma:
- For BBA-LL. B and BAA-LL. B candidates need to pass 10+2 from any recognised board of education
- To get admission in LL. M applicants need to pass LL. B
- For Diploma/ PG Diploma candidates need to pass 10+2/ Bachelors’ Degree
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil. and Ph. D:
- For PhD, candidates need to obtain 55% marks in PG and M.Phil.
- For M.Phil. candidates need to score 55% marks in the relevant master degree
- For SC/ST class candidates need to score 50% marks
Christ University Selection Criteria
- For MBA, the score of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT will be taken into consideration, also academic performance of the previous qualifying exams along with the overall performance in GD, written Assessment, Verbal and Personal Interview
- For Ph. D selection is based on the academic score and that of the entrance exam and Skill Assessment (SA) andPersonal Interview (PI)
- For Masters admission is based on qualifying marks followed CUET results (some courses include SA & PI)
- For BA-LL. B and BBA-LL. B score of Christ University Law Entrance Test (CULEE) is considered along with SA, Micro Presentation (MP), PI along with academic score
- For LL.M a valid score in CUET, SA, PI and academic score
- For B.Ed. selection is based on Skill Assessment Test followed by PI and academic performance
- For Engineering, both PG and UG admission is based on qualifying examination marks followed by GD, Presentation
- For Bachelors10+2 marks and CUET results, SA & PI are considered.
Christ University Entrance Exam
Christ University Entrance Exam is conducted for various programmes like BBA (Finance & Accountancy), BBA (Finance & IB), B. Tech, BBA (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons), LLM, B. Com (Hons), B. Com (International Finance), B. Com (Professional), BA-CEP and BHM.
Christ University Important Dates
- Application forms for all UG courses are available from 1st December 2020- 19th April 2020. (except for various B. Tech Course which application date is from 8th Dec 2020 to 16th April 2020)
- Application for BA in Philosophy is available from 17th Jan 2020 to 19th May 2020
- Application form for BA of Education is available from 8th Dec 2019 to 18th May 2020
Presence of candidate in Personal Interview is a must in the selection process for students seeking admission in the college.
Christ University Ranking gives students the information they need while selecting their colleges. The college offers nationally and internationally recognised various programmes along with other numerous professional courses. The campus has a foreign student community of about 700 students from 58 countries.These 50 plus-year-old institutions has selection admission process based on the entrance exam and academic grades making it one of the most selective institutions in India. The college is among the 200 Universities of the world and has also received an award for the best placement for the students.