Christ University Rankings are determined by the autonomous audits, Government of India, prestigious media houses of the country, etc.The Ministry of Human Resources Development of the Government of India announced the College a ‘Deemed to be University’ in 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.College ranking is important source of comparative information.The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India accorded 'Autonomy' to the Christ College in 2004 and distinguished it as an educational institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006.
And Christ has successfully assisted students since its inception, going above and beyond to provide essential resources to students, which is why it is one of the preferred colleges by national and international students.
Christ University Bangalore Ranking
- The UGC has recognized Christ University as an Institution with Potential for Excellence.
- Christ university is ranked 601-650 in the QS Asia University Rankings 2022.
- Christ University NIRF Ranking ranked 3rd in to private Law category by NIRF 2020.
- In 2015, Christ University Ranking is 11th in the India Today Group-Nielsen Survey under the Category ‘India’s Best Universities’
- The college has been obtaining the position among the top 10 institutes in India.
- In 2006, the college was recognized as an institute with Potential for Excellence by UGC.
- The first institution in Karnataka to be accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) UGC for the best quality of education.
- Consistently rated among the top 10 institutes of India.
- On Oct. 7, 2004, UGC granted Autonomy to Christ College.
- In 2008, the college was declared as Deemed to be University as Christ University.
- Christ University ranked 1st in BBA & BCA in India for the past three consecutive years.
Christ University Fees
For further information on Christ University Admission visit IESOnline.