Values that govern Ramaiah Engineering College Bangalore
• The main aim of the institute is to train the students in personality development, industrial orientation and also help them to get placed in reputed organisation.
• Interaction with industrial experts : In terms of development, students get great opportunity to interact & exchange of information & ideas, arranging visits & technical talks from industrial experts this helps students in a great way by improving themself.
• Well experinced faculty : Students are given coaching by well experienced persons to enable them to the current corporate requirements to improve their skills
• Providing best possible infrastructure – labs, classrooms, cafeteria, library, hostel accommodation and every basic amenity required for the students and teachers required during graduation
• Top niche quality of education in science and engineering with the help of in house faculty and engineering experts.
• Follow the code of ethics
Management quota admission in MS Ramaiah Engineering College is restricted to 15 % of total intake. For Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah Engineering College under Management Quota, or for more information on management seats in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology call + 91- 9743277777
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in MS Ramaiah University. There is no process for direct admission in MS Ramaiah University. Except Foreign / Nri Quota admission in MS Ramaiah University all other admissions in MS Ramaiah University takes place through MS Ramaiah University selection process only.