MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture along with masters in management program. The admissions under various disciplines are stipulated as per the university guidelines. The mode of application to all the courses is online based. The candidate can get their application form from the university website of university. Generally, the institute asks for application in the month of March for MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Admission.
1. Bachelor of engineering: Those candidates have passed their 12th examination or equivalent with Physics and Maths as their core subject along with Electronics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Chemistry as their optional subjects are eligible to apply for undergraduate degree in Engineering at MS Ramaiah institute of technology. For the general category, the eligibility for admission is 45% and it 40% in the case of SC/ST and OBC category candidates.Instead of Chemistry, the qualifying examination will consider Electronics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Chemistry as their optional subject for the purpose of determining eligibility.
2. Bachelor of Architecture: The appearing candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination or equivalent (Pre University in Karnataka). The candidate should have an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Math with English as one of the languages. Along with this provision, it is required for a candidate to appear and secure a minimum of 40% marks in NATA (including SC/ST and OBC) conducted every year twice by the Council of Architecture.
Documents required for admission:
3. Master of Business Administration: Those candidates who have accomplished their 3 year bachelor's degree program from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate are open to the offering of 2 year MBA program from this university. The candidates belonging to Karnataka or SC/ST need to have a minimum of 45% in aggregate.
4. Master of Computer Application: A 3-year MCA program is offered and open to the candidates who have passed their 3 year bachelor degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects.
5. Master of Technology: This college offers the curriculum for Master's in Technology to the candidates securing a minimum of 50% marks through their B.E/ B.Tech program in the relevant discipline. For the SC/ ST candidates and the candidates from Karnataka should have a minimum of 45% marks in their degree program.
The institute offers postgraduate courses in Management, Computer Sciences, Technology and Sciences. A merit list is made separately for MBA, MCA and M.Tech solely on the basis of marks obtained under Postgraduate Common Entrance Test. The qualifying examination marks are considered only for eligibility. In order to provide education to the deserving ones, this institution keeps reservation policy for SC/ ST and OBC candidates.
For more details / clarification on MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Admission call +91-9743277777.
To know more about the Admission Process in MS Ramaiah Engineering College call us at +91-9743277777