ATMA Entrance Exam
ATMA Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Final year students can also be eligible to apply.
- Those who have completed CA can also apply.
- They must have secured at least 50% marks in a Bachelor’s degree.
- They must be of atleast 21 years of age.
- There is no upper age limit for ATMA
- They must be a citizen of India
About AI Auto proctoring:
- Candidates can either give exam through computer- based mode or through AI Auto proctoring
- For AI Auto proctoring they need to arrange appropriate computer in their home
- After registration they have to give a demo test by using login credentials
- They have to download and install MSB Browser and start the demo test.
ATMA Exam Pattern|
No. of question||
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – I
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – II
|Verbal Skills – I
|Verbal Skills – II
|Quantitative Skills – I
|Quantitative Skills – II
- Time duration is 3 hours
- Each section is limited to 30 minutes
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- It is a MCQ type questions
- Each question comes with 4 answer option. If a candidates marks more than one question, the answer will be considered incorrect
- Candidates can attempt any section in any order
ATMA exam date 2021 is on the Second week of February 2021 (tentative). While attempting to write the exam, start for the easiest question first. As this test actually assess test taker’s time management skills and speed.
This is an objective based test that will evaluate their aptitude for management courses. The exam has 3 sections:
- Quantitative Skills
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Verbal Skills
These sections have 2 sub-sections, adding it to a total of 6 sections. This is one of the few tests that are held in the afternoon sessions from 2pm to 5 pm. The exam is of moderate difficulty level when compared to other tests like IIMS- CAT or XLRI-XAT.
ATMA Admit Card:
- The admit card will be released on the official website
- To access the online admit card, candidate will need their exam date, PID and password
- Admit card contains name of the candidate, roll number, and the venue of the exam
How to download the admit card?
- First go to the official website and click on the login
- A login window will appear, where candidates need to enter their details
- After submitting the login detail, admit card will appear on the screen
They can download the admit card which will be used in the examination hall and for other references
ATMA Admission Process: it is a 3-step process:
- First appear for the test
- Selected candidates will have to appear in the selection rounds
- Second is the result announcement
The Selection Procedure includes:
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interview
- Final Selection
Things to remember for Admission process about ATMA participating B-school:
- Candidates have to choose ATMA accepting colleges while filling the application form.
- They can choose five colleges.
- If they wishes to share his exam marks with other colleges for admission then they have to pay an additional Rs 100.
- The final selection will depend on the different selection criteria of the colleges.
- The exam score is valid for one-year.
- They should be aware of the admission deadlines of different colleges to avoid applying after the due date.
- They should fill a form for ‘Additional Score Reporting’.
ATMA Exam Registration is on Third week of November, 2020 (tentative).