CMAT - How to Apply?
CMAT Exam Registration:
- Register online with name, date of birth, city, mobile number and email ID
- Fill the CMAT application form with personal and academic details and choice of test city
- Upload scanned image and signature in prescribed dimension
- Pay CMAT registration fees via debit card, credit card, online banking or mobile wallets
Eligibility for CMAT 2021:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT-2021.
- Final year graduation students can apply for CMAT online exam.
- Graduates from any discipline can apply for CMAT exam
- There is no minimum aggregate cut off to apply
Students have to fill CMAT Online Registration. The registration cum application process for 2021 can be done on the official website of NTA. Before filling the application form the candidates need to certain things like:
- A computer with good internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- A valid email-id
- Scanned clear photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- A printed to download the confirmation page
Things to remember while choosing a password:
- The password must have 8 to 13 characters.
- It must have 1 uppercase, 1 lower case, 1 numeric value and 1 special character.
- Also, choose the security question and answers at the time of the registration very carefully. The security question and answer are required incase to recover login credentials of CMAT if forgotten.
CMAT Exam Fees|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)/SC/ ST/ PwD
Candidates can make the payment of application fees for the entrance test through any one of the following modes.
- Credit card
- Net banking
- Debit card
After successful payment only they will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled. They need not worry, the amount will be debited within few days but if it is not the case the candidates will have to approach the concerned bank for refund of amount. Then the candidate has to make another payment/transaction, if the Confirmation Page is not generated.
CMAT Admission Process:
- Each CMAT participating colleges or universities conduct their own group discussion and personal interview (GD/PI)
- It is to note that NTA does not conduct any common admission process
- The affiliated colleges have their own admission criteria and selection process which they announce during admission time
- Candidates who qualify the entrance test can apply for admission to MBA programmes offered by affiliated institutes of their choice based on their CMAT percentage and rank
- The schedules will be announced by each institute separately. Hence the candidates must keep a check on the release of admission information bulletin of their preferred institute.
The general admission process is:
- CMAT Cutoffs
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interview
- Final Selection
Details to be mentioned in the CMAT Application 2021:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Identity type
- Date of birth
- Identification number
- State / UT
- E-mail id
- Mobile number
- City / Town / Village
- Pin code
- State / UT
- Whether PwD or not
- Whether Diabetic or not
- Applied for
Educational Details (10th, 12th / Graduation):
- Pass status
- Name of the examination
- Name of the board / university
- Year of passing
- Result mode
- Roll number
- Marks scored
CMAT Registration Last Date is 1st March 2021.