BBA LLB Admission in Bangalore
- BBA LLB course is an integrated program which is composed of subjects in Bachelors of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative law
- This integrated program has duration of 5 years with the BBA (constituting 3 years) and LLB (2 years)
- Over the years BBA LLB Colleges in Bangalore have made the headlines for providing quality education in law
- With some of the biggest private colleges and universities offering the course, many aspiring students of law have sought Bangalore as a key destination to pursue their degree
- Another important aspect of Bangalore is its Information Technology industry
- Bangalore is one of the fastest growing metropolitans in India partly due to the IT boom which is still running
- Many multinational firms are based out of Bangalore and many even have their base there. This has created an economic atmosphere with an unquenched thirst for skilled corporate lawyers and other practitioners of law
BBA LLB Admission Process:
For every college Admission in BBA LLB program has its own set of methods. Most colleges have the admission process usually has two main steps.
- One, the admission criteria
- Two, the selection process.
In the admission criteria, students need to secure a minimum percentage of 50% in their 12 standard. Many colleges may conduct entrance tests specific to their college and students will be evaluated based on how much they score in these tests. Backward sections of society have been given relaxation in some regard as per the rules of the Government of India.
- Candidate should have passed PUC / 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks.
- For SC/ ST they should have 40% in the qualifying exam.
- Age limit for general category of students is 20 years and for SC/ ST Students 22 as on 1st June of the corresponding admission intake year.
- The applicants belongs to other than Karnataka State, including the foreign Nationals have obtain the Eligibility certificate from the Karnataka State Law University.
- Must have qualified preferably in any one of the entrance examination, Viz., CLAT, LSAT-INDIA OR college admission test (if any)
BBA LLB Selection Process:
- After this step students need to make it to the end of the selection process
- This usually involves a personal interview section where the student’s performance will be evaluated by a highly qualified panel of judges
- This section can also include the individual’s performance in group discussions. Some colleges may include a written ability test in this round.
Students will have visits in jail, practice at moot courts, internship at the top law firms, meeting up with advocates, visits to legal organizations and go through an experiential learning experience by the guest lecturers.